As we already updated MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for few of the Xiaomi devices recently. Today we have another update of MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note. Now you can download the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note from below download link. The new update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) for Mi Note. The Global Stable ROM is a official Stock Firmware for Mi Note from Xiaomi. So now you can install the latest Stock ROM firmware on Mi Note by following the step by step guide below.
The latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 loaded with all MIUI 8 features like improved layout, now you can manage homescreen settings from the main settings panel, Antivirus scan for apps, Full control over automated tasks, Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications, Enable or disable Battery saver toggle from the notification bar and many bug fixes like notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe, Notification shade issues, Issues with third-party themes, adjustments for animations in launcher. The new MIUI 22.214.171.124 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air) or Download and MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note and install it manually. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note from below. Find all other official Xiaomi MIUI 184.108.40.206 Supported devices here.
Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 8 update for most of their devices. The new MIUI update loaded with all new features of MIUI 8 which include screenshot scrolling, Auto Photo Adjustment when sharing, Quick Ball. You can download the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note from links below. You may manually check for latest updates by Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for the update then you can manually install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note.
Table of Contents
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
- This Update is only for Mi Note Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps To Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note
Follow the below step by step guide to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi Note. You can use either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on MIUI 184.108.40.206 in the comment section below.