Today Xiaomi has released the first beta build of MIUI 9 for Mi Note 3 in Chin. Here you will find the latest MIUI 9 for Mi Note 3 comes with version v7.9.14. Now you can download and install MIUI 9 7.9.14 China Beta ROM For Mi Note 3. This ROM is based on the latest released Android 7.1 Nougat. In this guide, we will help you to install the MIUI 9 7.9.14 China Beta ROM For Mi Note 3 by following our simple tutorial. You can always go back to Stable Global MIUI 8 ROM anytime you want.
You can follow this guide to install the latest MIUI 9 7.9.14 China Beta ROM for Mi Note 3 here. In case if you are already running this version MIUI Firmware on your Mi Note 3, then you can anytime try this MIUI 9 firmware on Mi Note 3.
Table of Contents
Download And Install MIUI 9 7.9.14 China Beta ROM For Mi Note 3
The latest MIUI 9 7.9.14 for Mi Note 3 is based on Android 7.1 Nougat firmware. In this guide, you can flash the given MIUI 9 Firmware on your Xiaomi Mi6 smartphone. The guide is simple and easy. Just download the firmware and use the guide given here to flash the MIUI 9 7.9.14 Beta ROM on Mi Note 3. This firmware was released officially for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Chinese variant. But you can always flash this firmware on Mi Note 3 international variant too. To flash you need to follow the steps below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ROM FILES
- This Update is only for Mi Max Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Guide to Install MIUI 9 7.9.14 China Beta ROM for Mi Note 3 :
Steps To Install MIUI 9 China ROM using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Mi Note 3 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Mi Note 3 Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash MIUI 9 for Mi Note 3 via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI 9 7.9.14 Fastboot ROM for your Mi Note 3
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
That’s it, folks, I hope you have successfully installed the MIUI 9 7.9.14 China Beta ROM for Mi Note 3 by following the step above. Thank you!!!