A few days back, Xiaomi made a surprise by launching their first Android One Smartphone with Google by launching the Xiaomi Mi A1. It comes with a5.5-inch LTPS full-HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Today I will share the first build of Android 7.1 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1 which came out of the box. This guide would be useful in case if your device is bricked or want to get back to stock ROM anytime. Now download and install N2G47H.7.8.23 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1. This firmware is based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
Latest Update: Download and Install N2G47H.7.9.21 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1
Talking about the Specs, Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 13-MP rear dual camera and 5 MP selfie camera. The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery.
Download and Install N2G47H.7.8.23 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1
Here in this post, we will share the first download link for the Stock ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1. As we know rooting and installing TWRP is common nowadays and sometimes we may go wrong while installing. In case if something goes wrong and you want to flash stock firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Mi A1. Check below steps to Download and Install Official Firmware of Xiaomi Mi A1.
If you are facing any problems such as Screen flickering, Screen freezing, lag, Touch problems, boot loop, a camera issue, or you want to reset the factory image, then you can just simply flash this N2G47H.7.8.23 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1, and your device will look like out of the box firmware.
Follow this step by step guide to install Stock Firmware N2G47H.7.8.23 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi A1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Install Mi Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
I hope this article was useful to flash N2G47H.7.8.23 Nougat for Xiaomi Mi A1.