OxygenOS 3.5.3 update for OnePlus 3T started rolling out with many new features. This is the first official update for OnePlus 3T. This Update includes many new features such as 1080P 60FPS video recording, optimize some apps, added emergency calling for Indian users and increase system stability. when the update is ready to download and install you will receive OTA (over the air) update for your device. This is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner.
OxygenOS 3.5.3 update is packed with many new features such as 1080P 60FPS video recording, optimize some apps, added emergency calling for Indian users and increase system stability. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to Download and Install the update manually then check the step by step guide below.
Table of Contents
OxygenOS 3.5.3 Features
- Emergency calling for Indian users (Triple press the power button) – New
- Motion detection in camera and enhanced image capturing quality – New
- Mdded OnePlus community app – New
- Updated touch panel firmware and optimized touch precision
- Updated GPS library and optimized location accuracy
- Redesigned clock UI
- Redesigned calling UI
- Increase in stability and fixed various bugs.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.3 in OnePlus 3T
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
2. Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
3. Extract the OxygenOs 3.5.3.Zip file
4. Copy the Extracted OxygenOs 3.5.3 files to folder where adb installed.
5. Restart the OnePlus 3T into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
6. In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
7. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
8. Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
1. Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 OTA zip file from above link
2. Save it on your phone internal memory.
3. Restart the OnePlus 3T into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
4. Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
5. Now select OTA ZIP file. (Which you have Downloaded and saved)
6. Now wait until installation process completes and then reboot your device.
7. Now your OnePlus 3T will reboot into latest OxygenOs.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T in comment section below.