Here we will share the download link and guide to install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6. You will find the latest Full ROM + OTA to download and install the ROM on your OnePlus 6. The update is based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
OnePlus 6, a widely-anticipated smartphone from the Chinese smartphone maker, was launched on May 16, 2018. Key features of the smartphone include an all-glass build, is powered by the Snapdragon 845 mobile platform, and supposedly improved dual rear cameras with OIS.
To recall, the OnePlus 6 features a 6.28-inch Optic AMOLED display with Full HD+ and comes with a screen resolution of 1080x2280p. OnePlus has included a display notch pushing the aspect ratio to 19:9. The device is powered by the Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU clubbed with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. On the camera front, there is a dual camera setup with 16MP with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, OIS + 20-megapixel lens with f/1.7 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 16-megapixel lens with f/2.0 aperture. OnePlus 6 is backed by a 3300mAh battery and runs on OxygenOS 5.1 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Today the company has started rolling a new firmware update which upgrades the OnePlus 6 to OxygenOS 5.1.5. The update brings system stability and performance improvements. Here we have provided the full firmware download link to download and install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6. The guide given below is simple and easy! All you need is a proper understanding on how to install the OnePlus 6 Stock Firmware.
OxygenOS 5.1.5 Changelog:
- System: General bug fixes & stability improvements
Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 6 [Full ROM + OTA]
- OTA Update: OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Download (Upgradable from OxygenOS 5.1.0 to OxygenOS 5.1.5)
- OTA Update: OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Download (Upgradable from OxygenOS 5.1.3 to OxygenOS 5.1.5)
- Full ROM – OxygenOS 5.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Download, Mirror
Steps to Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for OnePlus 6
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your OnePlus 6 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out the second method, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. If you have are not able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest OnePlus USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download ADB Drivers: download ADB Fastboot drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on OnePlus 6:
- First of all, enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs zip to the folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 6 to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOSZip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on OnePlus 6 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.