OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3 finally started rolling out with many new features and bug fixes, this update is still based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. If you have registered for OxygenOs beta program on last latest release, then you will receive 59 MB OTA (over the air) update for your device. If you have not registered on beta program and want to update to OxygenOS Open Beta 7 then Download 1.5GB full firmware and you have to flash it manually.
This Update is packed with Background app freezing mechanism and audio tuner, This update also includes fixes of launcher crash, black screen issues and dial pad crashes. This update also includes October Security Patch and System stability increase.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed
– Unlocked bootloader
– ADB and fastboot drivers setup on your PC
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 7 on OnePlus 3
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
3. Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
4. Extract the OxygenOs 3.5.5.Zip file
5. Copy the Extracted OxygenOs 3.5.5 files to folder where adb installed.
6. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down and power button until you see the stock recovery.)
7. In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
8. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
9. Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.