10.or also known as Tenor brand which is an Amazon-owned brand now. The 10.or brand was launched under the program called ‘Crafted for Amazon’ to bring manufacturers directly to Amazon retail online marketplace. The smartphone manufacturer offers a budget category decent specifications-based Android smartphones via Amazon platform. It was founded in 2005 but within a couple of years, Amazon has maintained the product sales in India. There are a couple of 10.or smartphones available in the market. If you’re using any of them or want to buy the 10.or device then you should check out latest 10.or USB drivers. Now, you can download and install the latest USB drivers from here.
List of Supported 10.or USB Drivers and Download Links
|10.or G2 (2019)||Download Link|
|10.or D2 (2018)||Download Link|
|Tenor D (2017)||Download Link|
|10.or G (2017)||Download Link|
|Tenor E (2017)||Download Link|
10.or USB Drivers
Now, you may ask what’s the necessity of it. 10.or USB drivers are essential to make a strong and secure connection between a Tenor device and the PC. By connecting your handset to the PC, you can easily transfer the data between two devices or can flash any files on your device as well. The official Stock USB drivers are so much important to make stable and faster connectivity. Here in this guide, we will share with you all the requirements and steps to download and install the USB drivers on your computer.
- This guide and USB driver file is only for Tenor devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop.
- A USB Cable to connect your smartphone with the computer.
Steps to install 10.or USB drivers on PC
In order to install the USB drivers on your PC, you will need to follow anyone method from below. We have given two possible and simple methods.
- First, download the USB Driver zip file from the link given above.
- Extract it on your PC/Laptop (Windows).
- Select the .exe extension file from the list and run as an administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install it completely on your computer.
- You’re done.
- Download and extract the USB driver file from above on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Go to Windows Explorer and then open Computer Management.
- On the left pane, you will see the Device Manager option. Select it.
- Next, in the Device Manager right pane, locate and expand Portable Devices or Other Devices option which one you see.
- Now, right-click the name of the device you have connected. Then select Update Driver Software.
- Go to the Hardware Update wizard and select Browse my computer for driver software and click on Next button.
- Next, click on Browse and then locate the USB driver folder.
- Finally, click on the Next button to install the driver.
We hope you have successfully installed the latest USB Drivers on your computer based on your device. If you have any queries, ask in the comments below.