Here in this article, we will share with you the link to Download latest Geecoo USB drivers and installation guide. Shenzhen China-based Geecoo Technology LTD is known for technology design, development, research, and sales of mobile phones. Geecoo offers great value for money Android smartphones mainly 2G/3G variant. If you’re using any of the Geecoo handsets and wants to get a compatible USB driver for your handset, you’re in right place. Check out the list of Geecoo smartphones from below.
List of Supported Geecoo Devices with Download Link
|Geecoo G1 3G (2019)||Download|
|Selfie 1 (2018)||Download|
|Hot 1 (2018)||Download|
|Geecoo G6 (2018)||Download|
|Geecoo G3 (2017)||Download|
Geecoo USB Drivers
If you’re not aware of a USB driver, we have shared a brief overview of it. The USB Driver file let a device gets connected with the operating system of a computer to data or file transfer. You will require a computer and a USB cable if you want to work the USB Driver properly. Geecoo USB drivers will make a secure and stable connection between a Geecoo smartphone and the PC. Here in this guide, we will share with you all the pre-requirements and steps to download and install the USB drivers on your computer.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
Steps to install Geecoo USB drivers on PC
You can either choose to install the Geecoo USB driver directly by opening the program file or by updating the driver as well. Both methods are mentioned below. Follow any one of them.
- Download the driver zip file from the above link and extract it on your PC.
- Install the .exe extension file by double-clicking it. You can also run it as an administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instruction in the installation wizard and click on the Finish button after the installation process.
If the USB driver is already installed on your computer then follow the below guide properly.
- Download and extract the driver file like before.
- Right click on My Computer icon/menu.
- Select Manage > click on Devices.
- Next, click on Portable Devices option.
- Right click on the Connected Device icon.
- Select Update Driver.
- Choose the Browse option and select the Downloaded Driver File.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the installation wizard and click on the Finish button when complete.
Hope that you’ve successfully installed the latest USB Drivers on your computer based on your device. If you have any queries or issues regarding this, feel free to ask in the comments down below.