Here we will guide on how to download and install MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 3 (codenamed jason). The update is based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Currently, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is receiving a stable international/global software update from Xiaomi. It is now rolling out over the air with software version V10.3.2.0.OCHMIXM based on MIUI 10. It is a stable version update which will knock into devices globally. The V10.3.2.0 OCHMIXM update steps-up the Android security patch level to March 2018, optimized system fluency and improved the system security and stability.
You can wait for the OTA to drop into your phone. Alternatively, we have also put up the recovery and Fastboot ROM which you can download and flash manually. We have a dedicated tutorial for installing Xiaomi specific ROMs which we have linked below. Check it out.
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.2.0.OCHMIXM
Let’s take a look at the official changelog for Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 3.
- Optimize and update Android security patch level (2019#3) to improve system security
- Fix slower hanging calls
- Fix the situation where both the call suspension bar and the call green bar exist at the same time
- Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Added screen lock screen support is forbidden a drop-down status bar
- Fix low battery notification without floating display in case of horizontal screen
- Fix the problem that the breathing light does not flicker when the battery is low
- Fix an issue where the WhatsApp desktop tab shows an exception
- Fix pull-down status bar to turn sync on or off, sync interface does not refresh
- Recent Menu
- Optimize the display length of the app name to improve the display of large fonts
- Xiaomi Cloud Service
- Optimize the cloud service home page redesign, the cloud-free space display is more intuitive
How to Check Software Update on Mi Note 3?
All you need to do is,
- Go to your device Settings -> About Phone
- Inside About phones go to System updates > Check for updates.
- If you see the prompt of new software, tap on Download to begin the installation.
After updating your device will automatically reboot to integrate the new updates. It will hardly take a few minutes to finish the entire process. Also, to install the OTA update swiftly, you can make use of the Wi-Fi network to download the update. Make sure you have over 50% juice on your device before installing the new update.
If the above method doesn’t work, then there is another way to upgrade. As mentioned before, we have put up the Fastboot, Recovery ROM zip file which comes with the latest MIUI V10.3.2.0.OCHMIXM software.
Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 3
Here are the latest Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM which packs the latest global stable update for Mi Note 3.
How To Manually Install V10.3.2.0.OCHMIXM ROM
Before flashing any firmware you have to remember a few guidelines.
- Firmware files provided in this guide are exclusively for Mi Note 3. Do not use them on any other devices.
- Take a complete backup before doing this procedure. If your device is rooted, then you can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Ensure that you have Latest Xiaomi USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop
- Download Latest Mi Flash Tool
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading.
You have to use the Mi Flash Tool to flash the Fastboot ROM file. If you want to flash the Recovery ROM then you have to use the Updater App. Both methods have been well explained in the tutorial below.How To Install Software Updates on Any Xiaomi Device Using Mi Flash Tool
So, that’s it, i hope this guide was helpful to install MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 3. Install the new software on your Mi Note 3 and keep your device updated. If you have any queries do let us know in the comments section.