Here in this guide, we will share with you the link/steps to download and install MIUI 10.3.3.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Y3 (V10.3.3.0.PFFINXM). The firmware update is based on Android Pie and applicable for Indian variant Redmi Y3 only. Therefore, if you’re using the Indian variant of Redmi Y3 and want to update your device then check out the full guide mentioned here.
The Redmi Y3 launched in India a few months ago with a very competitive price tag. It offers some of the good specifications as well. The 48MP rear camera, Snapdragon 632 SoC, a 4,000 mAh battery, and more are one of them. Most importantly, the handset runs on Android 9 Pie on the top of MIUI 10 out-of-the-box. The latest update also based on Android Pie but it offers some of the bug fixes and system improvements as well.
The software update brings the latest June 2019 Android Security Patch level to the device with increased system security. It also brings a customizable lock screen clock which works well with the third-party themes. Additionally, the update offers improved synchronization over multiple devices and fixes the media volume issue when receiving a notification.
Check out the full changelog given below:
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.3.0.PFFINXM for Redmi Y3
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019. Increased system security.
- Lock screen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
Check Software OTA Update
You can check the update manually for your Redmi Y3 to the latest version of MIUI by following the mentioned steps easily from your device:
- Go to the device Settings.
- Tap on About Phone section.
- Tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device, tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation has been completed, proceed to Reboot option.
- Your device will boot into a new system. It may take a few seconds to boot.
- The ROM file is only for the Redmi Y3 device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- CHarge your device up to 50% at least.
- Take a full backup of your device data before starting the installation process.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require to connect your phone to the PC.
Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Indian Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y3
- Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac – Download and install it on your computer.
- Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI V10.3.3.0.PFFINXM Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Check out the full ste-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.3.0 on Redmi Y3 via Recovery or Fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
Redmi Y3 Specifications:
|Processor:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 632|
|OS:||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Model||Xiaomi Redmi Y3|
|Front camera||32 MP, f/2.2 ( video at:[email protected] ) |
Sensor size - 1/2.8\" EIS Face unlock
|Rear camera||Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25µm, PDAF + 2 MP, depth sensor ( video at:[email protected] ) |
Autofocus Continuous shooting Digital zoom Digital image stabilization Geotagging Panorama HDR Touch focus Face detection White balance settings ISO settings Exposure compensation Self-timer Scene mode RAW Pixel size - 1.25 μm Phase detection 720p @ 120 fps Secondary rear camera - 2 MP
|Type||Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly)|
|Volt||5 V / 2 amp|
|3.5 mm jack|
|Sim type||Dual Sim - (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G||W-CDMA 850 MHz W-CDMA 900 MHz W-CDMA 1900 MHz W-CDMA 2100 MHz|
|4G||LTE 850 MHz LTE 900 MHz LTE 1800 MHz LTE 2100 MHz LTE 2600 MHz LTE-TDD 2300 MHz (B40) LTE-TDD 2500 MHz (B41) LTE-TDD 2600 MHz (B38)|
|WLAN||a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display|
|USB||2.0 USB TYPE-C|
|GPS||A-GPS, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BeiDou (B1), Galileo (E1+E5a)|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
|User interface||MIUI V10|
|Dimensions||75.6(width) x 158.73(height) x 8.5(thickness)|
|Colors||Elegant Blue, Bold Red, Prime Black|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla glass 5|
|Display type||LTPS IPS|
|Screen size||6.26 inchs|
|Pixel density||269 PPI|
|Resolution||1520 width x 720 height|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver)|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 632|
|External storage||up to 1 TB|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Light,|