Here in this article, we will share with you the complete guide to download and install the MIUI 10.3.9.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro [V10.3.9.0.PFHINXM]. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and released for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Indian variant. So, if you’re using the Indian variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi Note 7 Pro easily.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro runs on MIUI 10 based on Android Pie. As we all know that the Android 9 Pie is the 9th generation of Google’s Android OS and brings so many features and improvements as well. It includes the swipe gesture, digital wellbeing, volume sliders, new recent UI, new notification panel, etc. Meanwhile, the Android Pie also offers app slices, app timer, new settings UI, adaptive battery, and brightness, etc. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.9.0 Indian Stable ROM update for its Indian devices. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro model (Codenamed as ‘violet’).
We also mention in every update-related article that Xiaomi is not fast enough to provide software updates like other brands. The update roll out process is in incremental mode and may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Otherwise, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well. Check out the full changelog at below:
The latest MIUI Indian Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro model brings the updated May 2019 Android Security Patch which will add the device system to an improved privacy level. It also enhances system stability and security as well.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi Note 7 Pro to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi Note 7 Pro > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- After the installation process, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot after the update.
- Wait for it. You’re done. Enjoy!
- The ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least to skip any accidental shutdowns.
- Take a full backup of your device data at first before doing anything.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Driver from the link given below on your computer.
Download MIUI 10.3.9.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- First of all, download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI V10.3.9.0.PFHINXM – OTA/Recovery ROM (V10.2.5.0 – V10.3.9.0) | Fastboot ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.9.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.9.0.PFHINXM on Redmi Note 7 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method. Make sure to follow the steps properly and keep a backup of your data at first.
If you want visual support, then you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
I hope this guide was helpful to upgrade your device to latest version of MIUI 10.