Xiaomi has recently launched the Redmi Note 8 Pro as a budget segment smartphone with the latest MediaTek Helio G90T processor, a quad-rear camera setup, and more. Currently, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is getting a new software update of MIUI 11 in the Europe region. If you’re using the Redmi Note 8 Pro European variant then you can follow this article completely. You can Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro [v22.214.171.124.PGGEUXM].
The software update comes with a build number of v126.96.36.199.PGGEUXM that’s based on the Android 9.0 Pie version. It brings the October 2019 Android Security Patch for the Redmi Note 8 Pro (Codenamed as begonia). Whereas, the new MIUI 11 offers optimized full-screen display, nature sounds, Mi share, documents, printing, quick reply, game turbo, and more. We have provided the full changelog below.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro: Changelog
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
- App vault
- Optimization: Improved the “Stocks” card
Check Software Update (OTA)
The firmware OTA updates take quite a long time due to the incremental rollout process. If you’re not getting the OTA update notification, then check for it manually.
First, go to the device Settings > select About Phone > tap on the software update option. Meanwhile, you can go to the software update page via the Software Updater app directly on your device. Now, if the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro available then simply upgrade your device.
Not receiving the OTA even after checking manually? Follow our full-depth firmware installation guide for the Xiaomi devices below.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Now, before heading over to the firmware installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements and download links below.
- Keep in mind that this firmware update file is supported for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro European variant only.
- Your device should be running on the official Stock Firmware in order to apply this update.
- Make sure to maintain the battery juice on your phone more than 60%.
- Take a full data backup on your device to protect all the important data.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Instructions to install
We hope that you’ve followed all the pre-requirements and downloads completely. Now, you can head over to the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM installation guide on your Redmi Note 8 Pro. You can either follow Recovery method or Fastboot method. Additionally, we have put up the video tutorial guide for your ease.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot] Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve easily installed the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 8 Pro. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.