Xiaomi has continued its excellence in delivering frequent software updates to its eligible devices this year. As the company has recently launched the upper-midrange smartphone Mi Note 10 (codenamed as tucana) globally and now rolling out another new firmware update for the European variant. Though the update is based on Android 9.0 Pie, it bumps up a new software version V22.214.171.124.PFDEUXM. Now, you can Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Note 10 from this article.
The latest firmware update brings the improvement of Notification shade that couldn’t open in some cases. The update is making its way via OTA in an incremental manner, so it may take a few days more to arrive completely. However, you can check the OTA update manually on your phone if you don’t want to wait longer. Additionally, we have provided the firmware download link, pre-requirements, and a step-by-step firmware installation guide below.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
Check OTA Update
You can check out the firmware OTA update on your Mi Note 10 easily via the steps below.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device > About Phone > Software update.
- If the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Note 10 update is available, then grab the OTA by downloading and installing it.
- Additionally, you can go to the Software Updater app on your device directly to check the same.
However, some times you may not receive the OTA updates on time due to the server and carrier-related issues. If you’re also facing a similar problem, you can manually install the firmware on your Mi Note 10 by following our full-depth guide.
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Note 10 [V220.127.116.11.PFDEUXM]
Now, before going to the firmware installation steps, make sure to follow all the requirements and then download links as well.
- The mentioned ROM is exclusive for Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least.
- Make sure to take a full backup of phone data.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download all the required files and tools as well.
Instructions to Install: MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Note 10
Now, check out the full step-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI V22.214.171.124.PFDEUXM on Mi Note 10 via Recovery or Fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the firmware. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.