Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 11 update to its eligible devices over OTA via batches. First, the company has released Chinese Beta update then India and China Stable ROM of MIUI 11 is arriving on some of the popular Xiaomi and Redmi devices. Currently, you can Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi 9 [V22.214.171.124.QFACNXM] device. It’s based on Android 10 (Android Q) and only available for the China region. Here we have also shared the ROM download link, requirements, and installation steps below.
The latest software update comes with V126.96.36.199.QFACNXM software version for the Mi 9 (codenamed: Cepheus). The latest OTA update is in incremental mode and will take some time to arrive on all Mi 9 Chinese variant devices. If you’re using the device over China Stable ROM, check for OTA updates manually. Otherwise, you can also install the firmware manually. The firmware update brings most of the Android 10 core features along with its own customized features. Such as new UI, always-on display, nature sounds, Mi Share, tasks, doc viewer, printing, and some bug fixes.
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display
- The always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Optimization: The UI of the player is more simple and intuitive now
- Optimization: Local songs and items in the favorites are arranged better now
- Fix: We improved a couple of things and fixed some bugs
Check Software Update (OTA)
If your Mi 9 China variant device isn’t receiving the software OTA updates then check for the OTA update manually. If the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi 9 update is available, simply download and install it.
Head to the device Settings > tap on the About Phone > tap on Software Update.
MIUI V184.108.40.206.QFACNXM – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Mi 9
First of all, check out all the requirements, download links, and more. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Xiaomi Mi 9 (China variant) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Plug your device to the charger and charge it to full.
Instructions to Install:
Now, you’re all set to install the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi 9 device manually. Follow the installation guide completely.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
Additionally, you can also check out our full-depth guide video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that the guide of installation will be helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.