After launching the MIUI 11 Indian Stable version for a bunch of MIUI running Android devices, Xiaomi has started rolling the software OTA update to its devices via batches. Currently, the latest MIUI 11 update is rolling out to the Redmi K20 (codenamed: davinci) Indian variant. Now, if you’re using the Redmi K20 device in India and want to install the update, follow this full guide. MIUI 11 is basically based on Android 10 core features with Xiaomi’s own additional features and improvements. Here we have shared the link to Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 [V22.214.171.124.PFJINXM]. Additionally, we have also mentioned the update changelog, requirements, and proper installation steps as well.
Now, the latest software update comes with MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFJINXM software version and brings so many additional features, bug fixes, and system improvements. Make sure that the software update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and your device should run MIUI 10 Indian Stable ROM to update. Meanwhile, it also brings the updated September 2019 Android Security Patch Level to the device in the India region. Additionally, the new MIUI 11 update offers a full dark theme, Game Turbo, File Sharing, Printing, new UI, nature sounds, etc. While it also brings improved notifications, lock screen, quick reply, app lock, battery optimizations, etc.
Check Software Update on Redmi K20
If you’re using the Indian Redmi K20 model and not receiving the software OTA update automatically then you can check for the OTA updates manually.
First, you have to go to the device Settings > select About Phone > then tap on Software Update.
If the new September 2019 security patch over MIUI 11 update is available on your Redmi K20 Indian variant then simply download and install it. Next, check out the update changelog details below.
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro [V184.108.40.206.QFKCNXM]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K20 [Updated]
- MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 update – Download v220.127.116.11 / v18.104.22.168
- Download Official MIUI 11 Stock Wallpapers
- Download MIUI 11 launcher APK with app drawer and shortcuts
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks: Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies: Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo: Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2019. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- App vault
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
- Optimization: All-new design and UI
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games
- Optimization: You can open the gaming toolbox by swiping from the top side of the screen
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
- Battery usage
- Fix: Some Battery saver setting options didn’t appear
MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFJINXM for Xiaomi Redmi K20 (Indian Variant) – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 (davinci)
At first, check out the full requirements, download links of firmware, tools, drivers, etc. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Redmi K20 (Indian variant) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Next, connect your device to the power and charge your device over 50%.
Instructions to Install:
Now, you’re all set to install the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 device manually. Follow the installation guide completely.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
For visual support, you can also check out our full-depth guide video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
Let’s assume that the update information and software installation guide will be helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.