Updated on December 02, 2020: Today Xiaomi rolled MIUI 184.108.40.206 update for the Redmi Note 8 Pro which brings November 2020 security patch. The update is labeled with version V220.127.116.11.QGGIDXM
Updated on August 11, 2020: Today Xiaomi rolled MIUI 12 update with Redmi Note 8 Pro with software version V18.104.22.168.QGGIDXM. The update brings all-new features, a user interface, and more.
Updated on December 21, 2019: After rolling out the MIUI 11 update to Redmi Note 8 Pro in the Indonesia region, Xiaomi has started delivering the second firmware update for the same variant. This time the company has included the latest December 2019 Security Patch update which increases the system stability of the device. If you’re a Redmi Note 8 Pro Indonesian variant user and want to install the latest update, check this guide. You can Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Indonesia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro [V126.96.36.199.PGGIDXM].
The new update bumps up a software version V188.8.131.52.PGGIDXM based on Android 9.0 Pie. It also brings some of the bug fixes to the device like images overlapped in scrolling screenshots. Meanwhile, notification shade couldn’t open in some cases and notification settings couldn’t open in Second space issues also fixes. Keep in mind that it’s an incremental OTA update and waving to a limited number of users. Therefore, the OTA update may take some time to hit on the rest of the devices broadly.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update
If you don’t want to wait further, you can check the firmware OTA update manually on your device.
- Go to the Settings app on the phone > About Phone > Software update > Check for update.
- Alternatively, you can check the OTA update via the Software Updater app.
- If the find the new MIUI Indonesia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro update on your device, simply grab it.
- Ensure to charge the device up to 60% minimum.
- Your device should be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Downloads and Changelog:
Steps to Install MIUI Indonesia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro
If in case, you haven’t received the OTA update yet, make sure to follow all the requirements and downloads before installation.
- This ROM file is exclusive for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) Indonesian variant.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- It’s recommended to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- You will require a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to download and install the USB Drivers and Flash Tool on your computer below.
- Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (for Fastboot Method)
Instructions to Install:
Now, let’s jump into the firmware installation process below. Additionally, we have also put up the video guide below.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed or updated the latest December 2019 patch update on Redmi Note 8 Pro in Indonesia. For any queries, you can ask in the comments below.