The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has started rolling the latest software update of MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2 [V220.127.116.11.PDEMIXM]. The new MIUI 11 software update comes with plenty of new features and improvements to the device over Android 9.0 Pie. However, the OTA update is rolling out via batches and it may take some time to arrive. If you’re using the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (Codenamed as Chiron) handset then you can download and install the MIUI 18.104.22.168 firmware update on your device. Here we have shared the pre-requirements, all the download links, and the full installation process below.
The new MIUI 11 firmware update brings a new optimized UI design for the full-screen display devices, removes the visual clutter, improves touch controls, nature sounds, Mi Share feature, etc. Additionally, it offers Mi Doc Viewer, documents preview, printing options, new tasks mode, quick reply, game turbo mode, system improvements, app lock, app vault, game booster, fixes issue with the battery saver option.
So, if you have received the OTA update notification on your device, then simply upgrade to the new software version. We recommend you to take a backup of your device data first and charge your device battery up to 60% at least. Now, let’s take a look at the update changelog below.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2 Changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- App vault
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
- Optimization: All-new design and UI
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- Battery usage
- Fix: Some Battery saver setting options didn’t appear
Check for OTA Manually
If the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2 (V188.8.131.52.PDEMIXM) update is available on your device, then simply tap on the download and install button to upgrade your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings > About Phone > System update > Check for update.
Otherwise, you can also manually flash the software update on your Xiaomi device via Recovery or Fastboot method as well. Before going to the installation steps, let’s take a look at the requirements and download links at first.
- This ROM file is only for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 device. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to fully charge your phone.
- Take a complete backup (No Root) of your device data before doing anything.
- A USB Cable and PC/Laptop is required.
- Download the Xiaomi Driver for Windows or Mac and install it on your PC/Laptop.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi USB Driver – Download and install on your PC or Laptop.
- Then download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- MIUI 220.127.116.11.PDEMIXM firmware link | Recovery ROM
Check out the full detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Mi Mix 2 via Recovery or Fastboot method.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the latest firmware update on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 device. If you have any doubts or queries, you can comment below.