After launching the MIUI 11 officially, Xiaomi seems quite fast enough to provide the MIUI 11 software updates and security patch updates to its eligible devices. Last year, Xiaomi has launched the flagship-grade Mi Mix 3 handset with Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10 skin. Currently, Xiaomi is rolling out the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 device that brings the October 2019 Security Patch. So, if you’re using the Xioami Mi Mix 3 then you can download and install the latest China Stable ROM update from this article. Here we have provided the firmware download link, pre-requirements, and full installation steps as well.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (Codenamed as perseus) is getting the October 2019 Android Security Patch update with the increased system security. The latest software update comes with the software version V126.96.36.199.PEECNXM over Android 9 Pie for the Chinese variants. Though the firmware update is rolling out via OTA and due to the incremental roll-out process, it may take some time as well. But if you don’t want to wait for long, you can manually download and install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 device by following the guide below.
Check Software Update Manually
If your device isn’t receiving the latest software OTA update automatically, you can always check for it manually.
- Go to Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If you see the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM update is available for your Mi Mix 3, then simply download and install it.
Now, if in case, your device hasn’t received any OTA update for a few days or more, you can manually install the firmware update file on your Mi Mix 3 device by following the steps below. Before that, let’s take a look at the firmware details and update changelog below:
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (perseus)
- Region: China
- Software Version: MIUI V220.127.116.11.PEECNXM
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch Level: October 2019
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 [V22.214.171.124.PEEMIXM]
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 [V188.8.131.52.PEECNXM]
- MIUI 10.3.21.0 Europe Stable ROM for Mi MIX 3 5G [V10.3.21.0.PEMEUXM] – Download
- Download MIUI 10.3.20.0 Europe Stable ROM for Mi MIX 3 5G [V10.3.20.0.PEMEUXM]
Before going to the installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements and download links as well.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 only. Won’t work on other models.
- Charge your device up to 50%-60% at least.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root) at first.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable required.
- You have to download & install all the tools and drivers on your PC from below.
- Make sure to download and copy the firmware file on your computer as well.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 [V220.127.116.11.PEECNXM]
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool – Download and Install it on your PC/Laptop. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI V18.104.22.168.PEECNXM – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 [V126.96.36.199.PEECNXM]
We assume that you have followed all the pre-requirements and downloads properly and now you’re ready to flash the firmware file. Check out the full guide to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Chinese Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 via Recovery or Fastboot method from below.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
Meanwhile, if you need any visual support, you can check out our full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve successfully updated the MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 device. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.