Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 11 update to its eligible devices over OTA via batches. First, the company released a Chinese beta update and now they are rolling MIUI 11 stable ROM for both Indian and Chinese variant devices. As we speak, Xiaomi started rolling MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 (codenamed: pyxis) based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update is only for the Mi CC9 Chinese variant and there is no confirmation on global release. If you want to try, here we have shared the ROM download link, flash tools, and installation steps below.
The latest update is now rolling for Mi CC9 in China with software version V22.214.171.124.PFCCNXM. The latest OTA update is in incremental mode and will take some time to arrive on all Mi CC9 Chinese variant devices. If you’re using the device over China Stable ROM, check for OTA updates manually. Otherwise, you can also install the firmware manually. The firmware update brings most of the Android 9.0 Pie core features along with its own customized features. Such as new UI, always-on display, nature sounds, Mi Share, tasks, doc viewer, printing, and some bug fixes.
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
Check Software Update (OTA)
If your Mi CC9 China variant device isn’t receiving the software OTA updates then check for the OTA update manually. If the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 (pyxis) update is available, simply download and install it.
Head to the device Settings > tap on the About Phone > tap on Software Update.
Steps to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 (pyxis)
First of all, check out all the requirements, download links, and more. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Xiaomi Mi CC9 (pyxis) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Plug your device to the charger and charge it to full.
Instructions to Install:
Now, you’re all set to install the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 (pyxis) device manually. Follow the installation guide completely.
Additionally, you can also check out our full-depth guide video from below:
We hope that the guide of installation will be helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.