After China and India, Xiaomi has released the latest software update MIUI 11 Stable ROM for the Mi 9 Lite (codenamed onclite) model in the Europe region. The handset is running on Android 9.0 Pie. You can now Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite [V18.104.22.168.PFCEUXM] in this article. Additionally, we have also provided the full installation guide, all requirements, and all the download links as well.
The latest MIUI 11 software update brings most of the new features and system improvements to the device system. The Full-Screen display optimization, nature sounds, Mi Doc Viewer, Printing service, new tasks, Game Turbo mode, quick reply feature, and more. While it also offers system optimizations, app lock, lock screen & notification improvements, app vault, game speed booster, battery issue fixes. Most importantly, the update also brings September 2019 Android Security Patch Level to the device that improves the system security and privacy concerns. Check out the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite (onclite) from below.
So, let’s check out the update changelog below:
Changelog: MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFCEUXM
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
– Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display
– Always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
– Personalize your device with a unique signature
– Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Sounds of nature
– Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
– Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
– Preview your documents before you open them
– Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
– Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
– New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
– Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
– Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– New: More clock formats for Always-on display
– New: Different options for hiding the notch
– Optimization: Calendar icon on the turned off screen
– Optimization: In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
– Optimization: Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off screen
– Fix: Fingerprint icon wasn’t always displayed on the Lock screen
- Game speed booster
– New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
– New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
– Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
– Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
– Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
– A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
Check Software Update Manually
If your Mi 9 Lite European variant isn’t receiving an OTA update notification automatically, you can manually check for the software updates. In order to check manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device > then tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If the latest update is available on your device, then tap on the Download and Install option.
However, you can manually download the firmware and install it on your device. Now, let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements, and then installation steps.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC or Laptop and install it.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206.PFCEUXM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
- The Firmware is only supported for Mi 9 Lite (European Variant) only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to keep your phone battery charged up to 60% minimum in order to skip accidental shutdown.
- Take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite
Now, follow the full guide in order to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite via Recovery or Fastboot method manually. Make sure to follow all the requirements and downloads before installation process.
You can check out the full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope this guide is very useful to you and easily updated or installed the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite device. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.