The Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has launched MIUI 11 officially a couple of weeks ago for its Mi and Redmi series devices. Xioami has added plenty of new features in MIUI 11 skin. After rolling out the MIUI 11 update in China, India, and Europe region, Xiaomi has released the latest MIUI 11 update in Russia for the Mi CC9 device. The handset currently runs on the Android 9.0 Pie version. If you’re using the Mi CC9 (Codenamed: pyxis) device, you can now download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM for Mi CC9 [V220.127.116.11.PFCRUXM] from this article. Here we have also shared the pre-requirements, download links, and full installation guide as well.
The latest MIUI 11 software update comes with the software version MIUI V18.104.22.168.PFCRUXM over Android 9 Pie and brings plenty of new features with system improvements as well. Such as Full-Screen display optimization, nature sounds, Mi Doc Viewer, Printing option, new tasks, Game Turbo mode, quick reply feature, Always-on display, documents preview, and more.
Now, let’s take a look at the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM for Mi CC9 update full changelog below:
MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFCRUXM Changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display
- The always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console
Check Software Update Manually
If your Mi CC9 Russian variant isn’t receiving the software OTA update automatically, you can manually check for it. Just go to the device Settings menu > then tap on About Phone > select Software Update. If the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Russia Stable ROM update is available on your Mi CC9 device, then tap on the Download and Install option. Wait for it and your device will reboot automatically. Done.
However, you can manually download the firmware and install it on your device. Now, let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements, and then installation steps as well.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM for Mi CC9
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your PC or Laptop
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool and install it on your computer. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11.PFCRUXM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
- This ROM is for Xiaomi Mi CC9 (Russian Variant) only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Make sure to take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM for Mi CC9
After following all the requirements and downloading the files, let’s take a look at the full guide to installing MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Mi CC9 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
For better visual support, you can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
You’re done. Enjoy! We hope that this guide is very useful to you and you’ve easily updated or installed the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM on your Mi CC9 device. If you’re facing any issues, you can ask in the comments below.