Latest Community Build OxygenOS 3.5.5 for OnePlus 3 is now available for download. OxygenOS 3.5.5 is packed my many new features and improvements. This is Community Build update. You have manually flash it via ADB Sideload. After flashing latest Community build OxygenOS 3.5.5 on OnePlus 3, you will continue getting the OTA (Over the Air) Update.
OnePlus recently released stable OxygenOS 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3, If you don’t want to wait and want to taste the latest features of OxygenOs 3.2.7 for OnePlus 3 then follow the below steps to continue. OxygenOs 3.2.7 OnePlus 3 has OnePlus FileDash functionality for better file transfers, You can now switch between launcher layouts, Increased system stability and New phone calling UI. Download OxygenOS 3.5.5 for OnePlus 3 from below.
Features and Changelogs of OxygenOS 3.5.5 Community Build
- Added OnePlus FileDash functionality for convenient file transfers.
- Added ability to switch launcher layouts.
- Integration of Google Map to share locational information in messages.
- Redesign of the phone calling UI.
- Added personalized ringtone information in contact details.
- Added ability to view the entire call history of the selected contact.
- Introduction of the OnePlus Community App.
- Increased system stability.
- General bug fixes.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 ROM on OnePlus 3
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
3. Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
4. Extract the OxygenOs 3.5.5.Zip file
5. Copy the Extracted OxygenOs 3.5.5 files to folder where adb installed.
6. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down and power button until you see the stock recovery.)
7. Select Install from USB.
8. Connect OnePlus 3 to PC.
9. Open ADB folder and open a command prompt window by Holding shift + right mouse click and Select open command here.
10. Now type the command in your command prompt window to verify you have installed the drivers properly.
11. This command will list the connected devices. If your phones serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under adb devices.
13. TO flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.2 on OnePlus 3, type the below command.
adb sideload nameofthezip.zip
14. Here name of the zip means for example if the zip name of the downloaded oxygen os is OxygenOs355.zip then type the command has
adb sideload OxygenOs355.zip.
15. Wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
Give your feedback to the OnePlus team by filling this form. Let us know if you have any questions by commenting down below.