Today we have Good News for all OnePlus 3 Users; OnePlus releases OxygenOS 4.0.1 update to all its OnePlus 3 Users. In this article, we will learn how to download and install OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3. Here we provide the download link of OxygenOs 4.0.1 which is packed with many features and performance improvements. Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 Nougat Update for OnePlus 3 from below and install it manually.
As OnePlus is was always trying to release latest features and fix bugs as soon as possible. This update is releasing via OTA (Over-Th-Air). The users will receive the update notifications on their device. The update may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
- This Method is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 4.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
Steps to Install OxygenOS 4.0.1 ROM on OnePlus 3
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
3. Copy the OxygenOs 4.0.1 Zip to folder where adb installed.
4. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
5. In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
6. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
7. Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this new update in the comment section below.