The Official OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 is now available for users. Recently the company released the Android Nougat update for OnePlus 3 based OxygenOS 4.1.1. OxygenOS Open Beta 13 update has added Redesigned app drawer, Redesigned UI for launcher settings, Added automatic Night Mode, Added Gaming Do Not Disturb mode, Optimized touch latency, Added automatic Night Mode, Optimized camera EIS for videos, and other improvement and fixes.
If you are opted for the beta test and have any of the earlier beta version of Open Beta 11 or 12 on OnePlus 3, then you will receive the OTA update of OxygenOS Open Beta 13 on OnePlus 3. If you can’t wait for the OTA and want to update manually, then download the OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 from below link. Follow the full guide on How to Update OxygenOS on OnePlus 3 manually with Open Beta 13.
Last time we had updated the release of OxygenOS Open Beta 12 for OnePlus 3 and now here we have the upgraded Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Open Beta 13. You can flash the OxygenOS Beta 13 OTA on OnePlus 3 via ADB Sideload or directly from recovery. Once you flash the latest OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3, you will start receiving the OTA update of all future update of OxygenOS Open Beta release.
As this is not Over-the -air update, so you will have to download the ZIP file from OnePlus and flash it. As this is in Beta version, there may be some bugs. OnePlus said that there might be wonky functionality or many not work correctly. Also, there may be some performance issues.
- All new launcher, added support for shortcuts on 7.1.1.
- Redesigned app drawer.
- Redesigned UI for launcher settings.
- Added status bar icon option to display real time network speed.
- Added Notification Denoising.
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb mode.
- Added automatic Night Mode.
- Added Secure Box for file encryption.
- Optimized touch latency.
- Optimized camera EIS for videos.
- Improved contacts management with linking and merge functions.
- Added quick pay option for India.
- Bug fixes and general improvements.
ALSO RELATED :
If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Open Beta, you’ll continue getting Open Beta OTAs.
- Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.1 For OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM)
- Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.0 For OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM)
- Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 12 for OnePlus 3
- Android O: Everything You Need To Know, Release Date, Features And Pictures
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3 (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Download And Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On OnePlus 3/3T
- How To Disable Dm-Verity Warning On OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download OxygenOS 4.0.3 For OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM)
- Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 11 For OnePlus 3
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs Open Beta 13.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs Open Beta 13 files to folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 13 Zip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS Open Beta 13.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.
SOURCE – Click here