In this guide, we bring you all the versions of the PhoenixCard Tool. This is a flash tool that allows you to turn a MicroSD card bootable by burning a Firmware image file. Later you can use this firmware to flash on any Android device. This way you can enjoy a brand new Firmware or update the existing one seamlessly.
We have put up all the available versions of the Phoenix Card Tool including the latest version. So, you can download the latest version as well in case you tried flashing the firmware with an older version of this tool unsuccessfully.
Table of Contents
What is the PhoenixCard tool?
Well, there is no shortage of tools that lets you flash any firmware update file on your Android device and upgrade them with the latest Softwares. However, different situations require a different solution, because you might be stuck in a situation where you are only left with a microSD or SD card and you want to upgrade your Android device. In that case, the PhoenixCard tool comes into the picture as this is a very small yet powerful tool that lets you create a bootable image of any Android firmware file (.img) on a microSD or SD card. Moreover, this tool will create a hidden space in your SD card that you cannot format directly in your Windows PC. We all have SD cards lying around, which you make good use of, by using the PhoenixCard tool. It has been developed by Allwinner and in simple words, it lets you create an official image into a self-installing bootable SD card.
Features of the PhoenixCard tool?
- Flash (.img) files: Using this simple tool, you can flash any bootable .img Android firmware file into the external memory or the SD Card/MicroSD card to upgrade your Android firmware.
- Simple UI: The first thing that you are treated with is the user interface of any tool. And the UI of this PhoenixCard tool is pretty sleek and clutter-free making it easier even for a noobie to use. All you have to do is install it in your supported platform, open it>>insert the external memory card using a card reader>>then select Disk & Img File, and simply click on Burn.
- Allwinner A10 ARM processor is supported: All the Android smartphones or devices that make use of the Allwinner ARM 10 processor can be used to create a bootable .img firmware file for flashing.
- Supports all Windows version: One of the main aspects of this tool is that it supports all the versions of the Windows making it easier for anyone to make use of this tool.
- Portable application: This tool is available as a portable application meaning that you also do not have to shed your time in installing this tool and directly launch the application once you have downloaded it.
Download PhoenixCard Tool
Here are the download links for all the versions of Phoenix Card Tool.
|PhoenixCard Tool v3.0.6||Download|
|PhoenixCard Tool v3.0.9||Download|
|PhoenixCard Tool v3.1.0||Download|
You May Also Like,
How Phoenix Card Tool Works
Step-1 Simply insert your empty MicroSD card,
Step-2 Launch the Phoenix Card tool
Step-3 Select the firmware image file
Step-4 then click on Burn to turn the SD card into a bootable device.
So, that’s it. If you want a simple tool to create bootable firmware and flash it through an SD/Micro SD card, then grab the Phoenix Card tool now.