In this post, we will guide you to download Rockchip Batch Tool and flash stock firmware using it. The Rockchip batch tool is a software developed by the Fuzhou Rockchip Inc. It is basically a flash tool which enables you to flash stock system firmware. Even in case of glitches like boot loop, Rockchip Batch Tool Works just fine. The Rockchip batch program is chipset dependent and is designed to work only with specific hardware.
We have provided you the download link for all versions of Rockchip Batch Tool. Also, you can find the installation steps for USB drivers and firmware. First of all, let’s take a look at what are the features of the Rockchip Batch Tool.
Features of Rockchip Batch Tool
- The Rockchip tool supports different phones and tablets. However, the device should run on the Rockchip processor. That is the main compatibility issue.
- The Rockchip batch tool comes with buttons and icons making it very simple to use interface.
- It supports multiple language programs according to the users.
- This tool allows connection of multiple devices at a time. For various device connected to the PC, there is a separate dedicated box which changes color upon connection.
- The Rockchip batch tool the system partition on them at the same time. Make sure, you have USB drivers installed for each device.
Download Rockchip Batch Tool [All Version]
How To Install RockChip Batch Tool and Flash Firmware
In this section, we have included the guidelines to install the Rockchip Tool, the drivers and flashing the stock firmware. However, you have to follow some guidelines which include some tools that you must have in order to perform the various installations.
- Rockchip Batch Tool v1.5 (works under Windows OS)
- Firmware image file
- The smartphone must be running on a Rockchip processor.
- A PC/Laptop
- A USB cable
Note: GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any unforeseen bricking/damage to your devices
Steps To installation Rockchip Batch Tool:
Step-4 If the process is done right, you will see the fields with information about the firmware version, Android OS