Last updated on May 5th, 2017 at 06:39 pm
Earlier Samsung Korea has updated their Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus with a new OTA which fixed the issue of Red tint display on both Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. As we know Samsung has promised to bring new update which will fix the red tint display problem in Galaxy S8 Plus and S8 Plus. Today As promised T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus has received a new version of Android Nougat update which is being rolled out as we speak. The update comes with build number to G955USQU1AQDE on T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus units in USA.
The latest update G955USQU1AQDE comes with two handy new feature to the T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus, the first one is Adaptive Display screen mode and second, Screen edge color balance option. Adaptive Display screen mode is a new additional settings which enables us to adjust the full screen color balance whereas Screen edge color balance settings allows us to adjust the colors at the edges. As promised by Samsung, if you still has the red tint problem on your T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus, then Samsung will offer free guaranteed replacement of T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus in USA.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus features a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The display on the phone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and runs on Adreno 540 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 64GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on S8 sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP front facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by 3500mAh battery.
Download and Update G955USQU1AQDE For Galaxy S8 Plus in T-Mobile with red tint fix
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G955USQU1AQDE Stock Nougat update on T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus G950U. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G955USQU1AQDE firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus in USA.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus G950U to Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G955USQU1AQDE based Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus USA. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus G950U.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- How to factory reset Galaxy S8 Plus and Galaxy S8 Plus Plus
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- This is for Samsung Galaxy S8 only.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download the right firmware for S8.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Install theSamsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE