This tutorial will show you how you can install the Vivo Flash Tool on your Windows PC and flash the Fastboot ROM via it on your Vivo smartphone. However, Vivo is always true to its grassroots by providing additional features on devices at a range of prices that are affordable masses. Most Vivo smartphones come with unlocking OEMs and customized Android skins where you can easily access them.
Furthermore, users who like a fresh and clean Android experience could head over to Vivo devices. The opportunity stands in abundance, from unlocking to flashing custom files like TWRP or rooting. On the contrary, the OEM also offers its software for flashing to stock firmware.
In this article, we will show you how to download and install Flash Tool for Windows (32 and 64-bit) on your Vivo smartphones. We will also mention the Frequently asked questions at the end of this guide for better understanding. By following the steps, you may easily unlock the OEMs using the flash tool on your Vivo smartphone.
What is Vivo Flash Tool
Vivo Flash Tool allows users to flash stock firmware, stock ROMs, and Recover and Custom ROMs on Vivo smartphones. So, if you have any Vivo smartphones compatible with Flash tools, you can easily access and download the Vivo Flash Tool. It allows the Vivo devices to manage different situations. However, the Vivo Flash Tool has multiple advantages you may easily access on your device.
Vivo is one of the major smartphone companies with thousands of customers. The Vivo smartphones have two chipsets – Snapdragon and MediaTek Dimensity processors with several host features. If you own your MediaTek-based Vivo smartphones, you may use SP Flash Tool to flash firmware, Recovery, and Custom ROMs.
You may easily find multiple flash tools for all smartphones like Samsung, Mi, Oppo, Lenovo, and Micromax, as well as Vivo smartphones as Vivo Flash Tool. In such cases, if your smartphone is stuck at the boot logo or bricked and not starting, then Vivo Flash Tool may help you to fix the problem on your Vivo smartphone.
Note: If you’re looking for other smartphone Flash Tools like Samsung, Oppo, Mi, Vivo, and other models, then you can easily find these Flash Tools on our site. Check the website if you want a Flash Tool for a particular device model.
Vivo Flash Tool Supported OS:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Features of Vivo Flash Tool
The Vivo Flash Tool offers a variety of features on your Vivo smartphone that you can easily take advantage of. Here are some of the noteworthy features of this tool:
- Flash Stock ROM: You can easily download and upgrade your MediaTek and Snapdragon chipset Vivo using SP Flash Tool.
- Flash Recovery: Flash Tool allows users to flash their custom recovery by adding scatter files.
- Format Device/Hard Reset: With Vivo Flash Tool, you can easily reset your Vivo device by loading the scatter file. Make sure that your Vivo smartphone is connected via Windows PC, and then you may format your Vivo device easily.
Download Vivo Flash Tool for Windows
Along with Custom ROMs, flashing firmware, and Recovery Flash, the Vivo Flash Tool enables users to back up and recover personal data from their smartphones. However, users can update their smartphones using the Update files, and it’s working properly both on MediaTek and Qualcomm Snapdragon-based phones. Here you can download the Vivo Flash Tool by clicking on the mentioned links.
Download Vivo Flash Tool v4.8.0
Download Vivo Flash Tool v5.1.31 (Latest)
The Vivo Flash Tool works on Windows laptops/PC for flashing Vivo firmware and other recovery methods. But to access the Vivo firmware on your Vivo smartphone to connect with the tool, you need to first install a set of USB Drivers. You can download the drivers by clicking on the mentioned links.
Make sure to download and extract the Vivo Flash Tool using WinRAR, 7zip, or WinZip. Also, Install the latest flash tool drive after downloading by clicking on the mentioned link. Make sure to choose the correct model link. We have mentioned the Vivo Flash Tool AFTool 5.1.31 in this post.
How to Use Vivo Flash Tool
- Operating System must be Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit)
- A minimum of 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Storage space must be 2GB free on the device.
- Make sure the processor is an Intel Pentium 4 or later version.
Now you have successfully downloaded the Vivo Flash Tool on your Windows PC. After installing the flash tool driver, follow the below steps to flash files on any Vivo smartphone.
- Download and Install Vivo USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Open AFTool 4.8.0 folder after extracting the downloaded file.
- Run AFTool.exe from the folder and wait.
- Now download the Firmware, Recovery, or other files that you want to flash.
- Make sure to check out which processor is running on your Vivo smartphone (MediaTek or Qualcomm Snapdragon). And switch the tab according to it. For the Backup & Recovery option, switch to the last tab.
- Choose Country on the top left.
- Load the scatter file from the firmware folder in the case of a MediaTek chipset smartphone. Or load a fast boot flash file in the case of a Qualcomm device.
For MediaTek, choose Operation Mode. And for Qualcomm Snapdragon, choose a phone model from the list.
- Click on the Download option.
- Now Boot your device into Fastboot mode or Download Mode and connect to the Windows PC via USB Cable.
- It will start downloading the file on your smartphone. Just wait for a moment and be done.
- So, this is how you can use this Tool to flash files on your Vivo smartphones.
That’s it. By following the mentioned steps, you may easily flash your Vivo smartphone. It’s one of the easiest and best flash tools that allows users to modify MediaTek and Qualcomm Snapdragon-based smartphones. Alternatively, it also works with other smartphone brands along with Vivo.
Note: Getdroidtips and its members won’t be responsible for any technical issues and damage while processing Vivo Flash Tool on your Vivo smartphone through Windows PC.
Vivo Tool Supported Device
- Vivo V5
- Vivo V5s
- Vivo V5 Plus
- Vivo V7
- Vivo V7+
- Vivo V9
- Vivo V9 Youth
- Vivo V9 Pro
- Vivo V11
- Vivo V11 Pro
- Vivo V15
- Vivo V15 Pro
- Vivo V17
- Vivo X21
- Vivo Y11
- Vivo Y12
- Vivo Y15
- Vivo Y17
- Vivo Y21
- Vivo Y21l
- Vivo Y22
- Vivo Y28
- Vivo Y51l
- Vivo Y53
- Vivo Y55
- Vivo Y55s
- Vivo Y66
- Vivo Y69
- Vivo Y71
- Vivo Y81
- Vivo Y81i
- Vivo Y83
- Vivo Y83 Pro
- Vivo Y90
- Vivo Y91
- Vivo Y93
- Vivo Y95
- Vivo Z10
- Vivo Nex
- Vivo Z5
- Vivo Z1 Pro
- Vivo S1
- Vivo S1 Pro
- Vivo Z5x
The other Vivo smartphone models are also applicable for Vivo Flash Tool, which isn’t mentioned in the lists of supported devices.
So, this was all from this post regarding the Vivo Flash Tool. This is definitely among the most important tools for Vivo users and a boon for tech enthusiasts. In that regard, we have listed all the necessary steps to install this flash tool on your Windows PC. Moreover, the instructions for flashing the Fastboot ROM on your Vivo device have also been discussed. If you still have any doubts, let us know in the comments section.