Post last updated on 20th December 2017: SmartPhone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) is the windows based software in which you can install any Android Stock Rom or any Custom ROM, custom Recovery, fixing of the hard bricked device of any Android SmartPhone. SP Flash Tool will support any Android Phone brand which has inbuilt Mediatek (MTK) chipset in it.
SmartPhone Flash Tool Features:
Flash Stock Rom
SP Flash Tool allows any MTK based smartphone to upgrade or downgrade of your Android Device with just few clicks.
SP Flash Tool allows you to flash a custom recovery on MTK based smartphone by simply adding the scatter file and locate recovery.img file and flash it.
SP Flash Tool allows you verify the RAM on external memory and NAND Flash.
It allows users to read and write the parameter like read and write the functions data on the device for one-time programming (OTP).
Format Device / Hard Reset
SP flash Tool allows users to Format their Android Device by simply loading the scatter file and Connecting your Android Smartphone to Computer and click on Format Button.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
SP Flash Tool For Windows Users:
SP Flash Tool For Linux Users:
Download SP Flash Tool Drivers for Windows:
SP Flash Tool is best compatible with Android CDC Driver. If you want to use SP Flash Tool correctly then Download and Install on your windows computer.
- Make sure that you have a complete backup before using SP Flash Tool.
- Flashing any custom ROM on your Android Smartphone device, It may void your phone warranty.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing or flashing through SP Flash Tool.