Chinese Miracle 2 or CM2 Dongle Setup File is a great utility tool that runs on Windows operating system, also known as Infinity Box. This tool literally allows all the MTK and SPD chipset powered device users to unlock the FRP lock or Google Account Lock very easily. Additionally, this tool is also useful for changing or repairing or unlocking the device IMEI number or even flashing the stock firmware on the device, etc. So, if you’re also interested in using the CM2 Dongle Setup File then you can download the latest 2020 cracked version.
This all-in-one utility or repairing tool mostly works on all the smartphones and feature phones seamlessly with the help of a Windows computer and a USB cable to connect it. As Android is an open-source platform, most of the users try to customize their devices as well as flash multiple custom firmware or other mod files. In that scenario, some times the device either get bricked or locked by the Google account, etc. Therefore, this CM2 Dongle Setup File will save your day.
Table of Contents
What is CM2 Dongle?
CM2 (Chinese Miracle 2) Dongle is an application that runs on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit & 64-bit) operating system to easily flash firmware, change MTK language, check device info, read/write NV RAM, flash dump files, unlock FRP lock, repair dual-SIM device, data backup, etc.
As the name suggests, this tool only works on MediaTek, Spreadtrum, and other Chinese smartphones or feature phones. Additionally, CM2 Dongle can also repair IEMI, remove pattern lock, fix unknown device baseband, upgrade/downgrade firmware, read/write/repair EEPROM, boot MTK or SPD devices in fastboot mode, etc.
- Check All Module (Mega Link)
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Make sure to install the necessary device driver on your PC.
- Download the tool on the computer and install it by following the guide below.
Steps to Install and Use CM2 Dongle Setup File (2020)
- Now, extract the zip file using WinRAR tool.
- Open the extracted folder > Run the setup application (exe).
- Tap on accept the agreement
- Tap Next button
- Agree to install
- Now, run the tool as an administrator from the desktop.
- Switch off your handset > remove the battery and put it back again (if removable).
- Then connect your device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Once your device is connected, select the suitable task from the CM2 Dongle tool interface.
- Start flashing or unlocking your device.
That’s it, guys. We assume this article was helpful to you. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comment below.