Updated on April 10, 2021: Ultimate Multi-Tool or UMT Latest Setup v6.6 is now available for your PC with many new improvements and device support.
Ultimate Multi-Tool is an easy-to-use utility tool that runs on Windows PC/Laptop and allows you to manage your Android device. It basically lets you flash the stock firmware on any of your Qualcomm processor-powered Android smartphones or tablet devices. Additionally, the tool also removes pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, updates software version, etc. So, if you’re interested in using this program, you can Download Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) QcFire 2021 Latest Version from this article.
Those who’re using Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset-equipped devices can easily download and install the UMT on the Windows platform. Just connect your handset to the computer using a USB cable, and you’re good to go. Make sure that you’ve installed the latest USB Driver on the computer according to your device brand—for instance, Xiaomi USB Driver for Xiaomi devices or Oppo USB Driver for Oppo devices. You can get all the available UMT versions to download for your device.
This utility tool supports all Windows OS versions like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit). It has some of the highlighted features that we’ve mentioned below. Before using this tool, make sure that your device is fully charged, and USB Debugging is enabled.
Table of Contents
What is the Ultimate Multi-Tool?
The Ultimate Multi-Tool (UMT) QcFire is a Windows-based utility software. It’s used to flash Stock ROM on Android devices (Qualcomm chipset). Apart from flashing stock firmware, this tool also removes pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, and more.
Features of Ultimate Multi-Tool
The Ultimate Multi-Tool has some of the useful and appreciable features that are mentioned below.
- Flash Stock Firmware: The tool allows you to flash Stock Firmware on Qualcomm SoC-powered Android phones. However, there is another tool for MediaTek chipset-enabled devices.
- Bypass FRP Lock: The UMT can easily bypass FRP lock on Android phones.
- Free Software: This tool is free to download and use without any restrictions.
- Drivers Included: The tool includes all the required drivers. So, you don’t need to get any additional drivers.
- Simple User Interface: The simple and easy-to-use interface always comes in handy for most of the users who’re not tech-savvy.
Supported Functions are:
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format UserData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
– Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
– One-Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
– Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
– One-Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
– Factory Method for Format FS
– EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
– Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
– Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
– Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
– Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
– Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
– Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing
– Oppo OFP Firmware Extraction Added
– Xiaomi Free Auth Service
Download Ultimate Multi Tool [2021 Version]
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.6 Setup: Download
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.5 Setup: Download
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.2b Setup: Download
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.1 Setup: Download
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v6.0 Setup: Download
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v5.9_Setup: Download (v5.9)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v5.8_Setup: Download (v5.8)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire v5.7: Download (v5.7)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_Huawei: Download (v1.2)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM: Download (v5.5)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM: Download (v5.2)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v3.4_Setup [QcFire]: Download
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v2.7.0_Setup [QcFire]: Downlaod
UMT Pro – To ByPass FRP Lock
UMT Tool for Mediatek
- UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateMTK v3.0: Download (v3.0)
- UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateMTK_1.5: Download
- UMT Updater: Download
- USB_Driver_32bit_64bit: Download
Steps to Install Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT)
- Download the USB Drivers and UMT on your computer.
- Now, extract the Drivers zip file and install instDrv_stdRK200.exe for 32-bit CPU & instDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe for a 64-bit CPU.
- Once done, just install the UMT on the PC/Laptop.
- That’s it. You’re ready to rock.
- If you want to ByPass FRP Lock, you will need to download and install the Ultimate FRP tool.
- If you want to flash files on any MediaTek devices, install the Ultimate MTK tool.
- To get all the combined features into a single tool, you can install UMT QcFire.
These days most of the Android users want to flash custom firmware or custom recovery in order to fully customize their devices or even fully control their phone over the system by installing root access or mod files. So, if in case anything goes wrong, or any user doesn’t like third-party firmware or file, then users can easily go back to the stock firmware by installing it via this UMT tool. Additionally, the pattern lock removal or FRP lock removal option is definitely a useful feature.
We hope you’ve found this article helpful. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.