Google is rolling out the latest Wear OS 2.1 for the smartwatches. The latest Wear OS update brings new gesture controls and enhanced support of Google Assistant. It also concentrates on the user health and brings features to monitor the same. You can see the list of smartwatches that will receive the Wear OS 2.1 update. In this post, we will tell you how to Download Wear OS 2.1 by using simple methods.
Changelog: Google Wear OS 2.1
Here are some of the new features of the Google Wear OS 2.1.
- A revamped user interface
- Faster Google Assistant
- redesigned Google Fit, better connectivity and statistics, and much more.
- New swipe gestures i.e swipe right to get to the Assistant
- Swipe left to access the Google Fit
- swipe right for notifications and quick settings panel.
- tap and hold the home screen to change the clock faces.
How to Download Wear OS 2.1 OTA on Any Smartwatch
Here are some simple methods that you can follow to download Wear OS 2.1 OTA on your respective smart wearables.
Step-1 Go into device Settings > Apps and notifications > App info > System apps > Wear OS.
Step-2 Force stop the Wear OS app.
Step-3 Go to App info > tap on clear data.
Step-4 Restart the watch.
Step-5 You should now see a notification for a new update.
Step-6 Download and install the update.
So, what are you waiting for..?! Go and download Wear OS 2.1 for your smartwatch now. Install and enjoy all the new features it brings. If you have any queries do let us know.