EFT Dongle is a USB dongle protected software that helps users to easily unlock, flash ROM, and repair their smartphones. It supports all Android smartphone brands like Samsung, HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, ASUS, Xiaomi, etc for both the Qualcomm and MTK chipsets. The EFT Dongle is made by the Easy Firmware Team and EFT full-form is also the same. So, if you’re also one of the Android device users and want to unlock or flash firmware or repair the software then you can download the EFT Dongle Latest Full Setup File (2020).
This is considered to be the first cheapest Avenger Box EFT Dongle which comes pre-activated with 1-year (365 days) support. Most importantly, this dongle uses the exclusive method to install root access on the Android smartphone which has not used previously yet. Though the actual dongle costs quite higher in the market, here we’ve shared with you the download link and the using guide with 100% working condition.
For up to 1-year of activation, the dongle will receive support and updates. It also allow users to use the software without any problem or limitations especially for Samsung Galaxy devices. That means users will get the full benefits of this dongle until it’s activated. Now, let’s check out the full list of features of this dongle below.
Table of Contents
Avenger Box EFT Dongle Features
- Support all Samsung’s Exynos, Spreadtrum, MTK, and Qualcomm chipset devices
- DRK UART repair
- Unlock FRP on all Samsung phones
- Read/Write Factory Flash Files
- SIM Unlock
- Read SIM card code
- Install Gapps Package
- Bypass device screen lock or pattern lock
- Initial loader reading
- XML file flashing
- Flash all Android device models (Qualcomm and MTK)
- Read/Write full userdata backup
- Install custom APK files
- Disable Ads in APK
- Dump partitions to PC
- Remove FRP using – EDL mode, ADB & FastBoot mode
- Automatic translate all Android devices to all languages
- Repair IMEI using – Meta mode, ADB mode, ATE mode
- Stock Firmware (zip) reading/flashing using ADB mode
- Installation/removal of Google Play Services
- Improved Root function, supported on US-carrier devices
- Supports APK and .Jar files
- Open System.img file in Windows
- Convert contacts2.db file to VCF file format
- Edit device model number, build number, CSC version
- And so on…
Steps to Use EFT Dongle
- Disable the antivirus program on your PC. (Important)
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded both the dongle setup file and driver on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Next, install the driver on the computer and restart it.
- Take a data backup of the device before heading over to the flashing or unlocking or repairing anything using the dongle.
- Now, install the EFT Dongle setup file (.exe) on your PC and launch it.
- If in case, any popup notification appears that Scatter file can’t be found, then simply skip it by clicking on OK.
- Head over to the Downloads folder on your PC or wherever you have downloaded your device stock firmware according to the model number.
- Here you will need to find the scatter file from the firmware folder. So, find for scatter.txt file in that folder.
- Now, choose the same scatter.txt file in the EFT Dongle tool interface using the Scatter File option.
- You can see a couple of files inside the scatter file list. Select all the files and click on Download button from the tool.
EFT Dongle Free Version (Cracked)
It’s worth mentioning that the EFT Dongle Tool isn’t a free tool to use. You have to buy it from a shop or online store that costs around $200 which isn’t affordable for everyone. That’s why the Easy Firmware Team has developed a cracked version of this paid tool for free to download and use for lifetime.
The free version or you can say the cracked version works like a charm and users can get access for most of the useful features. However, the setup or installation process is slightly different than usual. Well, don’t worry. You can follow the below steps to use setup process.
- Download EFT Dongle free version here for your PC.
- Now, install the dongle main setup file on the computer first. Once the setup process completes, uncheck all the boxes and click on Finish.
- DO NOT RUN the tool now.
- Extract the EFT Dongle load file and copy all of them and paste to the installed dongle folder (C drive).
- Inside the installed folder of the dongle (C drive), you will see a file called ‘Emu2’. Just right-click on the file and select Run as administrator.
- Click on Yes if prompted by UAC and complete the authentication process.
- Finally, you’re good to go and use this tool for lifetime.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful. You can comment below for further queries.