Enabling Developer Options and USB Debugging settings is very important for flashing a custom ROM on our device because it helps the android device communicate with the Android Software Developer Kit over a USB connection. But, recently, I got to know that Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge device users are facing difficulty while they try to enable developer options and USB debugging options on these devices.
So, we are here with a guide to help you guys doing this. Therefore, now without further ado, let’s get started with the guide and see the method to enable the particular option on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Steps to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
If you want to enable the developer options and USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge. Then, follow the steps give below:
- First of all, open your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, go to the Application tray, and click on the Settings option.
- Now, inside the Settings option, click on the About phone.
- After that, select the Software Info and scroll down until you see the Build number.
- Once you get it, click on it several times and stop when the message Developer mode has been enabled.
- Now, hover back to the settings list, and you will notice that the Developer options menu will be there. So, click on the Developer options.
- After that, locate and tap on the USB debugging button to turn it On. That’s it. Now, you’ve enabled the USB debugging on your device as well as the Developer options.
- Now, whenever you connect your Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge phone to a PC with the help of a USB cable. You will always get a message Allow USB Debugging. So, to allow, hit the Ok button.
So, that’s how you can enable the developer and USB debugging option on your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge smartphones. We hope this informative guide helped you. Now, if you have any doubts in your mind, feel free to contact us in the comment section.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge sports a 5.5 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm). The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is 512GB of expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 12 MP with an aperture of f/1.7 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, is upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo, and is backed by a Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. The handset has a front-mounted fingerprint sensor.