If you want to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Play, then you must first enable the OEM unlock option on your device. In this guide, we will explain how you can enable the OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi Play. This guide is simple and easy.
Before you enable the OEM unlock option, you must first do following pre-requisite. Enabling OEM unock is not only the option to unlock the bootloader, you also need to add your Mi Account to the Mi Unlock Status option in the developer option.Watch The Video on How to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Play
Follow the steps below how to enable the OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Play
Steps to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Play
- First of all, you need to activate the developer option on your Mi Play.
- Once you have activated, Go back to Settings and Tap on Additional Settings option
- You will find a new menu: Developer options, tap on it
- Scroll and enable the OEM Unlocking option
- Now find the Mi Unlock Status and add your Mi Account details and login.
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Mi Play.
If you have got the Unlock code, then you can now quickly unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Mi Play Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi Play features a 5.84 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The device is powered by Mediatek Helio P35 12nm processor under PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The handset packs 64GB variant with 4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Play sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 8MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 8MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI software package and backed by 3000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.