Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- First of all, Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key and then power up the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core device by holding the Power button for a while
- Once you see the Samsung logo, you can release the button ( If you see Android logo with “No command” text, don’t panic. Just wait a moment)
- Now your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core sports a 5.0 inches Capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Exynos 7570 Quad. The device packs 8 internal storage and 1GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 8 MP with an aperture f/2.2 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core runs Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition out-of-the-box and backed by a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.