Saber Interactive has done an excellent job by releasing Evil Dead: The Game which is a survival horror video game based on the Evil Dead franchise. It features cooperative gameplay and PvP combat modes. Though the game has received quite good reviews among players and critics, somehow multiple players are facing an issue with Evil Dead The Game Error Page Not Found Sorry The Page You Were Looking For Cannot Be Found while trying to play.
This particular issue may appear whenever players are getting into the game or while in multiplayer mode. It’s obviously one of the major issues for the players because they’ve paid for the title and it doesn’t run properly. You may encounter issues with the online multiplayer video games such as not connecting to the game server, connection timed out, can’t find players, and more. Luckily, we’ve shared with you possible ways to easily resolve the issue.
Fix Evil Dead The Game Error Page Not Found Sorry The Page You Were Looking For Cannot Be Found
As Evil Dead: The Game is only available on Epic Games Store for the PC version, we’ll provide some methods or tweaks to perform. Some affected players have found the mentioned methods useful enough according to multiple reports on Reddit. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Sign Out and Sign Back In
It’s recommended to simply sign out of the Epic Games account and sign back into it again. Multiple affected players have suggested this method to perform. To do this:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher on the PC > Click on Store from the left pane.
- Click on the Profile icon from the top right corner > Select Sign Out.
- Once you’re signed out of your account, go to the Sign In page again.
- Here you’ll find out multiple sign-in options with Epic Games, Google, Facebook, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Nintendo, Steam, and Apple.
- Make sure to select ‘SIGN IN WITH EPIC GAMES’ and proceed to log in with the respective credentials.
2. Update Evil Dead: The Game
The second thing you can do is simply check for the game update on the PC via the Epic Games Launcher by following the steps below:
- Open Epic Games Launcher > Head over Library.
- Now, click on the three dots icon of Evil Dead: The Game.
- Make sure the Auto Update option is turned on.
By doing this setting, you’ll be able to get the game update automatically.
3. Update Epic Games Launcher
Make sure to check for the Epic Games Launcher update at your end by following the steps below:
- Close Epic Games Launcher if it’s already running.
- Now, go to the taskbar or dock icon at the bottom of your screen.
- If you’re using Mac, right-click the Epic Games Launcher icon > select ‘Quit’.
- If you’re using Windows PC, click on the small upward arrow icon on the right side of the taskbar > right-click on the Epic Games Launcher icon > select ‘Exit’.
Note: If the Epic Games Launcher task is still running in the background on your Windows PC then press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open Task Manager. Click on the Processes tab > Click to select Epic Games Launcher task > Select End Task.
- Once the Epic Games Launcher is fully closed, you can re-open it to check for the new updates.
- It should fix the Evil Dead The Game Error Page Not Found Sorry The Page You Were Looking For Cannot Be Found issue.
4. Check the Internet Connection
Sometimes issues with the internet connection at your end may trouble you a lot. Issues with the poor or unstable internet connection may also cause conflicts. It’s recommended to cross-check the internet speed and signal strength at your end by playing other online video games or streaming data. You should also try switching to the wired (ethernet) connection from the wireless (Wi-Fi) connection.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.