Two years ago, Xiaomi released its one of the subsidiary brands POCO that comes with an affordable flagship-killer smartphone called Poco F1. And the affordable flagship category smartphone trend comes into the light. Now, after two years, that brand POCO has become an independent company and recently launched an upper mid-range segment device called Poco X2. Here in this guide, we will learn how to enter and exit fastboot mode on Xiaomi Poco X2. If you want to install Custom Recovery, Stock ROM or unbrick your device, then booting into fastboot is very important.
The Fastboot mode is also known by Download Mode or Bootloader Mode. This is very useful for many reasons. The most common use of the fastboot mode is flashing stock firmware (Stock ROMs), flashing custom recoveries like TRWP and CWM, restoring backups, unlocking the bootloader, installing OTA updates, removing bloatware, tweaking system, overclocking Android phones amongst other uses.
How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Poco X2:Watch The Video on How to Enter Fastboot mode on Xiaomi Poco X2
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Poco X2.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button for about 10 seconds
- Release all button when you see the screen with which shows FASTBOOT
How to Exit Fastboot on Poco X2:
- When you are in fastboot mode, press and hold the power button for few seconds.
- Hold until you see the phone reboots.
- Release the button when you see the Xiaomi Mi Logo
I hope this guide was helpful to boot fastboot mode on Xiaomi Poco X2. If you have any questions regarding the installation method(s), feel free to ask us.
Poco X2 Specifications: Overview
The Poco X2 comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and features a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 support, 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It’s powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, paired with Adreno 618 GPU. The device packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage option. It runs on MIUI 11 on the top of Android 10 out-of-the-box.
The handset sports a quad rear camera setup of 64MP (wide, f/1.9) + 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + 2MP (macro, f/2.4) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, Dual-LED flash, HDR, Panorama, etc. On the front side, the device packs a dual 20MP (wide, f/2.2) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4) selfie camera setup with HDR, AI Face Unlock, Beautify mode, Portrait mode, etc. A decent 4,500mAh battery backs it with 27W fast charging support.
In terms of the connectivity option, the handset features a 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Infrared Port, FM Radio, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc. an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, compass sensor.
- How to Check New Software Update on Xiaomi Poco X2
- How to wipe cache partition on Xiaomi Poco X2
- How to Reset Network Settings on Xiaomi Poco X2
- How to clear app data or cache on Xiaomi Poco X2
- Enable Developer Option, OEM Unlock and USB Debugging on Xiaomi Poco X2
- How to Change Language and Region on Xiaomi Poco X2
- Did Poco Launched Poco X2 With Waterproof IP Rating?
- How to fix no location or GPS issue on Xiaomi Poco X2
- Guide to Flash Firmware on Poco X2 [Unbrick/Restore or Get Back to Stock ROM]