Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure video game, coming in as the sixth main entry in the Yakuza series. Developed and published by Sega, Yakuza 0 arrives as a prequel to the original game. The game is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Though the game is still a sparkling installment to its series, it does pose a frustrating problem to date.
How to fix controller not working in Yakuza 0 PC
The issue where the controller won’t work for Yakuza 0 in PC is a pretty frustrating issue. You might sit down to enjoy the game only to realize the controller isn’t working for the game even when the game shows you that a controller is connected. In this case, there is, thankfully, a solution that’ll help you with the situation. So without much delays, we’ll get right into how to fix the controller not working in Yakuza 0 PC.
The first method we have here is more of an easy one and we suggest that you all apply this one before moving onto the next. Here, you are to unplug any USB controllers, virtual controllers, and dongles connected to your PC except for the controller that you’ll use to play the game with. With this one being the only controller attached to your PC, restart the game. This should resolve the problem for many people but if the issue is still existing for you, then follow and apply the next method.
- To start with, go the Device Manager on your PC
- From there, find the Human Interface Devices dropdown and click on its arrow or double-click on it to make its sections visible
- From the drop-down sections, look for HID-Compliant Game Controller and open it once it’s found
- Keep this window open and then go to Control Panel. From there, find the controller that you’re using for the game, right-click on it, and go into the Game controller settings option
- The next thing to do is manually disable the devices that are shown in the window that we kept open earlier. You need to disable each of them one by one and check in the Game controller settings window that you’re turning off the right ones every time you do this
- Continue this until you have only the controller that you’re using for the game. Just make sure that this specific controller is the only one left and the only one registered in the Game controller settings window
- When that’s done, restart the game.
The issue should be fixed with the second method if you had no luck with the first solution. By now, you’ll see the controller working just fine in Yakuza 0 in PC. The second method is an accurate fix with a really good probability rate of fixing the issue. So make sure you apply each step carefully and precisely. That said, we hope reading the article above has equipped you with some bit of information. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.