Death Stranding PC players are literally facing multiple errors and issues like crashing at startup, game stuck at the loading screen, DirectX error, connecting to server issue, audio issues, graphical glitches, and more. Meanwhile, the Death Stranding Access Violation Error (C0000005h) is one of them, and if you’re encountering the same then check for the troubleshooting guide below.
According to the PC players, the Death Stranding game giving the said error notice in the thread of ‘SystemFileDevice:1’ at instruction location similar to 00000001416D4B37h which isn’t expected at all. So, the unlucky players can get this error notice randomly. However, you can manually perform some of the steps below in order to fix this particular error. Let’s take a quick look.
How to Fix Death Stranding Access Violation Error (C0000005h)
In order to fix this access violation error notice, you can try some of the common and possible workarounds below that would fix the issue completely.
- First of all, run your game as an administrator mode.
- Update the GPU driver as well as Windows OS.
- Check for the DirectX version and update it (if available).
- Verify the game files from the client.
- You can also disable DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) from the graphics settings.
- Reinstall Realtek Sound Device from the Device Manager menu.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve successfully fixed the error code by following the guide. You can comment below for additional queries.