Most Android Users report that they view the error code Error retrieving information from host RH-01 in their screens when they attempt to install or update programs from Google Play Store. In reality RH-01 mostly impacts custom ROMs. Even though the error claims that there is a difficulty to fix Error retrieving information from Server RH-01 but the main reason for this issue is not linked to the server. The issue is connected to the Android device. It prevents users from updating or downloading some programs from your Play Store.
Solution 1: Set Correct Date and Time
The majority of the time error retrieving information from server RH-01 in Google play store is caused due to incorrect date and time set in your android phone. In a nutshell, it might be attributed to non arrangement date and expired license. This issue is simplicity solved. Follow the following steps:
- First of all navigate to Settings-Date and Time.
- Now, check if date and time is right or not. If not, then switch off the Automatic Date and Time setting and set the right date and time.
- Check if you’ve put the correct Time Zone too. If not, switch to Manual Mode and then search for the time zone of the region.
- Save your changing.
Most likely, this solution will fix Error retrieving information. If not, then follow the below solutions.
Solution 2: Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store
Follow the below steps to clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Application Manager.
- Scroll down more to check all tabs.
- Now, scroll down and look to get Google Play Store app. Click on it to start.
- Below, you will see three buttons:
- Force Stop
- Clear Cache, and
- Clear Data.
- Click on these in the given order.
- Now, go back to All Programs list and follow the exact steps for Google Service Framework and Download Manager program.
Solution 3: Restart your Android Device
The majority of the time, many android mistakes becomes fixed by just a simple restart. Thus, try restarting your phone and see if it helps. If not, then follow the below solution.
Solution 4: Re-add your Google Account
If some of the aforementioned procedures did not work for you, then it is possible to use this previous solution to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store. The previous solution involves re-adding your Google Account. Follow the below steps for exactly the same:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Accounts option.
- Next, click on Google option.
- You will see that your Google Account. Eliminate it.
- Now, restart your android device and re-add your Google Account.
So we hope that this tutorial and guide can help you fix Error retrieving information from host RH-01 in Google Play Store will disturb you no more. If you’ve found your own way to handle this issue you’re extremely welcome to discuss it with us.