Are you an Oppo R17 Pro device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide on How to Repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Oppo R17 Pro device easily. The Oppo R17 Pro sports a 6.4-inch display with a waterdrop notch and has an in-display fingerprint scanner. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC along with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Oppo R17 Pro by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Oppo R17 Pro model.
Oppo R17 Pro: Device Overview
Talking about the specifications, Oppo R17 Pro features a 6.4-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo R17 Pro comes with a dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 25MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery. Oppo R17 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Oppo R17 Pro
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Oppo R17 Pro device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Oppo R17 Pro model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Oppo R17 Pro QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Oppo R17 Pro. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo R17 Pro
- Easy Method to Root Oppo R17 Pro using Magisk without TWRP
- Download OPPO R17 Pro ColorOS 6 based Android 9.0 Pie: CPH1877EX_11_C.21
- How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R17 Pro [CPH1877EX_11_C.25 Flash File]
- Download Latest Oppo R17 Pro USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool