No matter how many new cool features get included on smartphones the basic use of a smartphone is making calls. Invented as a mobile gadget to make calls from any location now have grown into a powerful gadget. The new iPhone X the latest face ID and a better camera itself is a big example of how smartphone evolved. But the same iconic smartphone has issues with the basic call facility it should offer. Many reports of call not receiving on iPhone X have been coming out after the launch. This article explains the ways to fix issue of not receiving calls on iPhone X.
Ways to fix issue of not receiving calls on iPhone X
There can be a variety of reason for not receiving on iPhone X. from a simple issue with the carrier to an issue with the system of iPhone X can cause issues with calls. The solution for the issue will also be varying due to the variety of reasons. The steps you can do to fix issues of not receiving calls on iPhone X are given below.
Make sure signal strength is fair
The carrier signal strength is something really needed for quality calls. A weak signal can stop the device from receiving calls. So if you are not receiving calls on iPhone x the first thing to do is checking if the signal strength is fair enough. If not it might be a problem with your location and if it still persists try changing the carrier.
Switch airplane mode on and off
Airplane mode, when turned on, will cut off the entire wireless network on your device. So switching it on and off is a good way to refresh all your wireless network connections. Doing so will fix minor issues with network connectivity. The steps to do it are:
- Open settings apps from your iPhone X home screen
- Click on the toggle button near to the airplane mode to switch it on
- Repeat the last step to switch off the airplane mode
Reboot your iPhone X
Rebooting your device works as an advanced way of switching airplane mode on and off. When airplane modes do a refresh to the wireless network rebooting will do a refresh to the whole system. The steps to reboot iPhone X are:
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button until power off slider shows up on the device screen
- Slide the slider to power off
- Wait for few seconds until it fully switches off
- Press and hold sleep/wake button again to switch back on the device
Reset network settings
Resetting the network settings is a good way to do a complete refresh on all network settings. The steps to do a network reset are:
- Open settings from home screen
- Open the general option by clicking on it
- Swipe down to find the reset option and click on it
- Click on the reset network settings option
- Confirm reset
If none of the above-given steps where successful in solving the issue it is recommended to get technical assistance.
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to fix issue of not receiving calls on iPhone X. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.