If you’re experiencing the PUBG Mobile issue that indicates Download Failed Because You May Not Have Purchased The App, then you’re not alone. As plenty of users are also facing the same problem due to a specific reason, we will tell you briefly. Here in this troubleshooting guide, we’ve shared a fully official and straightforward trick to fix the particular problem.
To be very specific, this PUBG Mobile error is quite older, and according to most of the affected users, only app cache or older/corrupted obb data is one of the main reasons behind this issue as the full and updated obb file is quite necessary to verify and run the game smoothly. Otherwise, you will continuously see the download failed and not purchased error message during startup.
So, if you’re one of the victims and can’t launch the game properly or can’t play it, then this troubleshooting guide is for you.
Fix PUBG Mobile: Download Failed Because You May Not Have Purchased The App
So, without further ado, let’s jump straight into the possible steps below.
- First of all, make sure to clear the app cache from the device Settings > Installed Application > Choose your PUBG Mobile game and tap on it > Now, tap on Clear Cache and rerun the game to check for the issue.
In most cases, clearing the app cache deletes the temporary files that can cause issues with the game launch or gameplay. However, if the above steps don’t work for you, then try the following method.
Now, you should uninstall the PUBG Mobile game and reinstall it again from the Google Play Store for free. We assume that reinstalling the official game will fix this issue. However, if the problem persists, then you can follow the below steps:
- Open the File Manager app and go to Internal Storage.
- Head over to the All Files and go to the Android folder.
- Then go to the OBB folder and check whether the obb package is present there or not.
- If not available, then go back to the All Files section and search for Tencent.
- Here you will find a tencent.ig.obb file which will be bigger in size like more than 1GB.
- Move the obb file to the Android/OBB folder and recheck the game.
If in case, you didn’t find any Tencent OBB file on your internal storage, that means the obb file is missing and that’s why the game isn’t running. So, head over to any browser and search for the PUBG Mobile OBB file. You will get many sites where you can download both the PUBG Mobile APK and the OBB file. Make sure to download the latest one and install the PUBG Mobile APK on your device (after uninstalling the existing one).
Once installed, go to the File Manager app and move the downloaded OBB file to the internal storage > Android > OBB folder. You’re done. Enjoy your game.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. For any queries, you can comment below.
Download failed because you have not purchased this app .
This is a problem in my mobile for pubg
Kenapa pubg waktu download failed
Pugg mobile falledlu
Gkkfsrgv. Ytujbdst dayjb zdg