Roku is a popular brand for its Streaming products all over the globe. Roku Express 4K is a streaming player that allows you to enjoy channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and YouTube, on your TV with impressive picture quality. And, Roku is a premium brand known for its Streaming devices.
Unfortunately, A lot of Roku Express 4K and 4K Plus users are encountering an issue. They said Roku Express 4K is not turning on with the TV. But, the officials have not confirmed any certain fix for it. However, some of the users tried a few fixes for it. So, here we will get you to know about different fixes for it.
Why Won’t My Roku Express 4K/4K+ Turn On?
Several fixes have been tried by Roku Express 4K users. Some of them said unplugging the device for 10 seconds and re-plugging the same can fix the issue. While some said another thing.
Moreover, The above-given fixes are the probable solutions for Roku Express 4k+, not power on. Because they are based on individual user experience. So, we cannot consider them the confirmed fixes. However, Once Roku officially discloses any solution then we can take it as an official and working fix for it. But, Until that, you can try out these fixes given below as –
Try a Restart
The foremost thing that comes ahead is to restart your Roku device. As it gives a different and fresh start to it. And, maybe the issue encountered while power on can fix out. Besides that, there are many ways to restart your Roku device like using the remote or when it gets frozen. So, below are the steps that help you to restart Roku using the remote.
Note: While getting the Roku device frozen, tap the home button five times >> Up arrow >> Tap Rewind Twice >> Tap Fast Forward Twice >> Roku will reset shortly.
- Simply, press the Home button on your remote control.
- Then, select Settings.
- Now, Head into the System.
- Under Settings, Head to the Power section.
- Next, Click on the System Restart option.
- Then, Click on the Restart button.
- Hence, Your Roku device will be reset.
Check Your Remote
Mostly Roku Remote comes with IR but the latest models come with Wi-fi connectivity. Because of this, when your Tv is connected to Roku the device encounters some errors. It might be possible the pairing between two devices flickering this issue. In such a case, you can try to reset your Roku remote connectivity with the TV and re-connect it. For doing so, You can take the help of the below-given steps.
- First, Remove your Roku device from power.
- Then, Take out the batteries from the remote.
- Now, Reconnect the Roku device to power and wait for it to boot.
- Next, insert the batteries into the remote and wait for a minute.
- As a result, both the components will restart.
Hence, try to power on Roku and check whether the issue is solved or not.
Every Software oriented program requires updates to work properly. Because there are given instructions on the latest programming. Similarly, Roku Express 4k also needs to Update. If it is not updated to its latest version. Then, it might possible that the issue you are facing is due to an outdated Roku device. So, You can try to update Roku with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
- First, press the Home button on your remote.
- Then, head into the Settings.
- Now, Choose the System Section.
- Next, select the Software Update option.
- Then, Press Check Now to search for updates manually.
- As a result, Roku Self Start downloading the update.
- Afterward, Wait for some time.
- Hence, You are ready to use the updated Roku.
Try out Factory Data Reset
While running the Roku Express 4K, many things are that which makes interrupt running it. For that reason, the User has to make a factory data reset for the device. As a result, the whole device gets a fresh start-up experience. Probably, the issue facing before factory reset might not come again. So, do factory data reset for your Roku device? Just take a look at the below steps.
- Begin by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
- Now, Get into the Settings menu.
- Then, Choose the System Section.
- Next, click on Advanced system settings.
- Afterward, Head into Factory reset Option.
- Now, Enter the code Confirm it, and Press Ok.
- Next, Click on Start factory reset.
- As a result, The factory data reset will start.
- Now, Wait for some time.
- That’s it, Roku has reset successfully.
Unplug and Re-Plug Roku
This one is not that many considerable fixes. But, yes a Roku express 4k shared on Roku Community. He first unplugs the Roku for almost 30 seconds. And, after waiting for 30 seconds he re-plugged it again. As a result, he found Roku Express 4k got power on with his TV. After doing the above fixes, if you are facing the same issue then you can try out this one also.
Plug Roku directly to Power
Similar to the above fix, Plugging Roku directly with the power results in you fixing the issue. On the community page, A user said, plugging the Roku directly to power via an adapter can fix the issue. He do the same and plugged the Roku with an adapter. Luckily He fixed the Roku Express 4k issue. Meanwhile, it is a great fix to use but we consider it when the above fixes are not working for you.
Conclusively, These are the probable fixes that might fix out Roku Express 4k not working on TV. But, after going through the above fixes, you are still facing the same issue. Then, wait for the official solution Likely released soon. However, if any user has a query with the given steps then ask them in the comment section down appearing below.