Flyme 6 OS was released for Meizu devices recently which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The Flyme 6 OS comes with many features such as themes, New User Interface, Meizu launcher, Flyme Weather app, and many more other features along with performance improvements and optimization. Now Flyme 6 OS is available for many Android devices too apart from official Meizu devices. The latest version of Flyme 6 OS is now available for HTC One M8. You can now download and install Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8 from given link below.
Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8 (Android Nougat)
Today you will learn how to install Custom ROM Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8 from the below given direct link to download and guide. To install Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8, you need TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on your phone. So if you don’t have custom recovery, check this guide on How to install TWRP on HTC One M8. If you do have TWRP, then you are good to read the steps for How to Install Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8 based Android Nougat.
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update to Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8 (Android Nougat).
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on HTC One M8
- How to install TWRP Recovery on HTC One M8
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on HTC One M8
- Some tricks and tips for HTC One M8
- How to install MIUI on HTC One M8
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from the direct download link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have TWRP Recovery. If not check here on How to install.
- This Flyme 6 OS is supported only for HTC One M8
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading any Meizu Device. Check here for Full Backup info
If any Queries or Feedback related to Flyme OS 6 for HTC One M8, Please feel free to comment down below.