Here in this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Flyme OS 7 on Meizu Note 8 smartphone. The guide to install the ROM zip file is easy. You can install via Meizu Note 8 recovery mode.
The Meizu Note 8 came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo. Recently the Meizu rolled the latest version of Flyme OS 7 for most of their devices which bring new UI and customizations. Now you can download and install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu Note 8.
In this guide, we will show you how to install the latest Flyme OS 7 on Meizu Note 8 smartphone. Meizu is one of the popular Chinese OEM with its very own operating system Flyme OS. Currently, Flyme OS 7 is based on Android 8.0 oreo is rolling for various Meizu devices. So, Meizu users can now install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo on Meizu Note 8 which is the iteration of the ROM.
FlymeOS 7: Features and Highlights
Flyme OS 7 brings some really innovative new features to the Meizu devices. This includes smart recognition on the basis of age, skin, gender. It will also have smart ear protection that will adjust music volumes when the user uses a headphone. Again, Flyme 7 OS comes with AI anti-virus engine that automatically analyzes/ predicts and intercepts virus. The latest version of Flyme also brings smart caller ID and the trending face recognition feature. You can also check out the List of Meizu devices that will receive Flyme OS 7.
Download Firmware Here
Steps to Install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu Note 8
Before heading towards the ROM flashing, you have to follow certain guidelines that we have put up below. There are two methods to install the Flyme OS 7 For Meizu Note 8.
Stock Recovery Method:
In this method, you can directly install the Flyme OS 7 on your phone by using Stock Recovery.
- Ensure your Meizu Note 8 must be running on stock firmware.
- Your Meizu device should run previous firmware ie Flyme OS 6.3.0 to be eligible to update to latest Flyme OS 7.
- The firmware is exclusively for corresponding Meizu devices. Don’t use them on any other devices.
- Charge the battery of your device to at least 70% or more.
- Take a backup of your device in case there is any loss of data. Usually, no data loss happens in this process.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your device while/after installing this update.
Steps to Install Stock Recovery Method:
- First Download Flyme OS 7 ROM zip file for the Meizu Note 8.
- Now move the ROM zip file to your device storage.
- Switch off your device > Press and hold the Volume+ button > press the power button
- Now your device will enter the upgrade mode.
- Select System upgrade > tap Start.
It will take some time for the flashing to complete. Wait until then.
Custom Recovery Method:
For this method, you need to unlock the bootloader on your phone and also you should have TWRP Recovery on Meizu Note 8. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below method to install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu Note 8 using TWRP Recovery.
- This method is for Meizu Note 8.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You need to download Meizu USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM which is running on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Meizu Note 8
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps to install via TWRP Recovery:
You can simply follow the guide given in the link below. If TWRP is supported, then installation of Stock Meizu ROM is to be same as installing Custom ROM.How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
So, if you own a Meizu Note 8 device, then install the Flyme OS 7 and enjoy Android Oreo on your Meizu Note 8. Let us know about your experience.
- Download and Install Meizu USB Drivers for Windows/Mac
- Download Meizu FlymeOS 7 Stock Wallpapers
- List of Meizu Devices Getting Flyme OS 7 With Face Unlock Feature
- Download Install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo for Meizu Devices
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
- Download Install Android P 9.0 Generic System image (GSI) – Project Treble Device List