After releasing March Security Patch build for Galaxy A9 in China, Now Samsung started rolling out the latest OTA update of G532GDDU1AQC2 Stock Android Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G. The update has started rolled out in Bangladesh which comes with build number G532GDDU1AQC2 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA weighs about 1.39GB which comes with bug fix, improvements and March Security update on Galaxy J2 Prime. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G in Bangladesh by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G. The new update was rolled out now in Bangladesh and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Table of Contents
Install G532GDDU1AQC2 Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
Now you can update the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G via OTA in Bangladesh. In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G, then you can upgrade your Galaxy J2 Prime manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number G532GDDU1AQC2. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow G532GDDU1AQC2 update on Galaxy J2 Prime in Bangladesh.
In this guide, we will use ODIN to flash G532GDDU1AQC2 Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G532GDDU1AQC2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G.
This guide is to install Android Marshmallow G532GDDU1AQC2 update on Galaxy J2 Prime . The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime which was released 2016 came out of box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J2 Prime to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G to Marshmallow.
The update has a file size of 1.39GB that brings January Security patch with Marshmallow to Galaxy J2 Prime.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime . To Update Galaxy J2 Prime to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List of Supported smartphone for Rooting
- List of Supported smartphone for TWRP Recovery
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Android Nougat G532GDDU1AQC2 update on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install G532GDDU1AQC2 Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G in Bangladesh.
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G to G532GDDU1AQC2 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G .