Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy S7. The latest OTA comes with build number G930FXXU1DQE5 for Galaxy S7. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on Galaxy S7. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S7 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G930FXXU1DQE5 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM- G930F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S7 G930F.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S7. So make sure to update to keep Galaxy S7 safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Table of Contents
Flash G930FXXU1DQE5 May Security Nougat For Galaxy S7 G930F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G930FXXU1DQE5 For Samsung Galaxy S7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S7 to May Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S7 G930F.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S7
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S7
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S7
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S7
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update G930FXXU1DQE5 on Galaxy S7 G930F.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S7 G930F (G930FXXU1DQE5).
- Galaxy S7 must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.