Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy S8 Plus. The latest OTA comes with build number G955FXXU1AQDJ for Galaxy S8 Plus. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S8 Plus in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G955FXXU1AQDJ comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Along with April Security patch, It also comes with two handy new feature to the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, the first one is Adaptive Display screen mode and second, Screen edge color balance option. Adaptive Display screen mode is a new additional settings which enables us to adjust the full screen color balance whereas Screen edge color balance settings allows us to adjust the colors at the edges.
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Galaxy S8 Plus. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
Download April Security Update G955FXXU1AQDJ for Galaxy S8 Plus (Nougat)
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G955FXXU1AQDJ Stock Nougat update on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G955FXXU1AQDJ firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S8 Plus to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S8 Plus G955F to Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G955FXXU1AQDJ based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections – SM-G955F/F/FD – Updated
- Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- How to Change Screen Resolution on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- How to Change DPI of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Without Root
- Download Install G955FSQU1AQD9 Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (USA)
- Download Install April Security Update G955FXXU1AQDD For Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955F)
- Download Install G955FSQU1AQD9 Stock Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8 Plus (USA)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G955FXXU1AQDJ on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
- This is for Samsung Galaxy S8 only.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download the right firmware for S8.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
CLICK below to Download Files
I hope this guide will be helpful to install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S8 Plus G955F with Samsung Carrier